When is it better to choose Waterfall projects or Agile projects?
Waterfall and Agile projects differ in many aspects. You must choose the best methodology that best suits you.
Advantages of Waterfall projects:
- Well-defined tasks and deadlines
- Clear organizational diagram- reinforced role of Project Manager
- Comparison with planned and executed
- Gantt chart
- Earned Value Analysis
Advantages of Agile projects:
- Tasks, deadlines, and defined on-the-fly Efforts
- Reinforced role of each team member, regardless of organizational structure
- Comparison with last execution capacity and implementation
- Agile Panel
- Cumulative Flow Diagram